Advertise On The Leading Indian Network - WIN Television and WIN Radio 101.1 FM - The News You Want The Music You Need
Online advertising is featured within select sections of the World Indian Network’s Web site. Advertisers who want to advertise must ensure their ads meet the WIN TV’s principles for advertising. Advertising generates revenue that helps support the organization’s ability to provide high-quality information and media.
Placing an Ad on the World Indian Network’s Web site. For information, ad rates, and inquiries about advertising on the World Indian Network’s Web site, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
Advertising information and policies
Format: ads on the World Indian Network’s Web site conform with standard sizes suggested by the voluntary Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB). We accept ads that appear in the right-hand column (Medium Rectangle), at the bottom and top of the page (Leader board), and in the main header navigation (Rectangle). Along with paid ads, World Indian Network house ads are placed on the site to help promote various World Indian Network services and products that are of interest to media.
Audience: ads appearing on the World Indian Network’s Web site are directed toward Caribbean and North American community. Some pages on the Web site have been identified as not appropriate for commercial ads. On those pages we feature only “World Indian Network’s house ads” that promote World Indian Network products and services.
Privacy: online advertisements on the World Indian Network’s Web site do not collect personally identifiable information about individual visitors. The World Indian Network does collect data on visitors, such as time of day and Web browser type. Such information may be shared with advertisers to determine their advertising effectiveness.
Advertisers: the World Indian Network Web sites may contain advertisements of third parties. The inclusion of advertisements on the World Indian Network Web sites does not imply endorsement of the advertised products or services by World Indian Network. World Indian Network shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the presence of such advertisements on the World Indian Network Web sites. Further, World Indian Network shall not be responsible or liable for the statements or conduct of any third party advertisers appearing on the World Indian Network Web sites. You shall be solely responsible for any correspondence or transactions you have with any third party advertisers.
Links to Third Party Web sites
The World Indian Network Web sites may provide links (including any link through an on-line banner advertisement) to other sites on the Internet for your convenience. These other sites are maintained by third parties over which World Indian Network exercises no control. The appearance of any such third party links is not intended to endorse any particular company or product. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to the World Indian Network Web sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
These principles are applied by the World Indian Network to ensure adherence to the highest ethical standards of advertising and to determine the eligibility of products and services for advertising on the World Indian Network Web sites.
The appearance of advertising on the World Indian Network Web sites is neither a guarantee nor an endorsement by the World Indian Network of the product, service, or company or the claims made for the product in such advertising. The fact that an advertisement for a product, service, or company has appeared on the World Indian Network Web sites shall not be referred to in collateral advertising.
As a matter of policy, the World Indian Network will sell advertising space on its Web sites when the inclusion of advertising does not interfere with the mission or objectives of the World Indian Network or its publications.
To maintain the integrity of the World Indian Network Web sites, advertising (i.e., promotional material, advertising representatives, companies, or manufacturers) cannot influence editorial decisions or editorial content. Decisions to sell advertising space are made independently of and without information pertinent to specific editorial content. The World Indian Network Web sites’ advertising sales representatives have no prior knowledge of specific editorial content before it is published including all content posted on the World Indian Network Web site.
The World Indian Network, in its sole discretion, retains the right to decline any submitted advertisement or to discontinue posting of any advertisement previously accepted.
1. Digital advertising may be placed on the World Indian Network Web site.
2. Digital advertisements must be readily distinguishable from editorial content. The word “advertisement” must be placed adjacent to the advertising image.
3. Digital advertisements may appear as fixed banners or as animated advertisements.
4. Digital advertisements that are fixed in relation to the viewer’s screen or that rotate should be placed to ensure that juxtaposition will not occur as screen content changes.
5. Digital banner advertisements should be limited to no more than 2 advertisements per screen view.
6. The World Indian Network logo may not appear on commercial Web sites as a logo or in any other form without prior written approval by the individuals responsible for the respective areas within World Indian Network.
7. Advertisements may link to additional promotional content that resides on the World Indian Network Web site.
8. Advertisements may link off-site to a commercial Web site, provided that the viewer is clearly informed by the word “advertisement” adjacent to the image or link.
9. The World Indian Network will not link to Web sites that frame the World Indian Network Web site content without express permission of the World Indian Network prevent the viewer from returning to the World Indian Network Web site or other previously viewed screens, such as by disabling the viewer’s “back” button; or redirect the viewer to a Web site the viewer did not intend to visit.
10. The World Indian Network reserves the right to not link to or to remove links to other Web sites.